Breaking the online events barrier
One potential problem with online conferencing are the technical difficulties that can arise. Unreliable or outdated technology can result in an inability to host or join virtual events, leading, to a bad experience for attendees - and unfavourable views of hosts.
Lack of interaction between attendees can be another downside to online conferencing. Engaging participants and encouraging conversation is vital.
However, thanks to the increasing number of software options available, the benefits of online conferencing systems are clear:
- They are solutions which can be implemented quickly and affordably
- They help organisations of all sizes and with all types of event needs
- Online events become instantly scalable with an unlimited virtual space
- They drive engagement - polls, Q&A and comments - delivering vital insights
Other benefits include:
- Embedding live event streams (via third-party providers) on your website
- Live stream catch up - allowing delegates to start from the beginning of the session if they arrive late (only available with certain live stream providers)
- Inline Comments, Questions and Polls
- Daily agendas for multiple conferences
- View upcoming sessions and receive notifications of when a session you booked on is about to start
- Speaker directory linked to sessions they are speaking in
Book your free Showcase ticket now and see how eventfolio works on 24th February.
After the demo you will be able to ask our Head of Commercial, Scott Cole, questions about the system in a live Q&A session.
How the Showcase can help you
The AAE Online Conference Systems Showcase Day is a great opportunity to see eventfolio for yourself and to talk to us about your organisation's needs.
Follow the links to book your free ticket. You will need to register or subscribe with the AAE before booking your ticket - but this is completely free.
We look forward to meeting you then and helping you to create great online conferences for your members and supporters.