Digital platforms offer a range of platforms that can deliver a seamless, integrated member experience all-year-round and across devices. However, we have seen that the membership sector, often struggles to fully capitalise on the potential of digital technologies.
This session gives you two highly experienced membership sector professionals who will explore the connection between the membership experience and digital technologies.
Alex and Russ will show you how you can deliver a personalised member experience through your existing technology stack paired with rich mobile app functionality.
By the end of the session you will have increased confidence about how you can reach the next level of member engagement.
If you want to keep members engaged all year round, this event is for you. The session will appeal to marketing, events and communication professionals working within membership organisations.
At this session you will gain insights into:
- Understand more about what type of digital engagement is being sought by member organisations
- Gain insight about the opportunities available to you to develop your ‘always-on’ membership messaging
- Decide what content and services to offer across your digital options
- Consider how your website, ESP and apps can draw on the rich data in your CRM or CDP.
- Innovative ideas to tie in your overall organisational technology stack into your app
Digital visionary Alex Skinner solves complex business challenges in his role as CEO at Pixl8 Group. He leads his team to make it happen creating outstanding membership -focused products for a wide range of organisations.
His belief that clients should expect more underpins his commitment to understanding the business and technical potential of every organisation he works with.
Russ Magnuson has spent the past 35 years developing technology solutions for associations and Fortune 500 companies.
As co-founder and CEO of Results Direct and RD Mobile, Russ has led the development of products such as CMS, CRM, and mobile event and engagement apps for the membership sector.