What they wanted
The Horticultural Association has multiple audiences. They needed a website design that was visually engaging and with a simple content structure that made is simple for multiple audience groups to find information. To achieve this, involving their members and staff in user research was essential.
The first release of the new website is packed full of useful features to allow multiple audiences to interact with the website. The public can search for members; prospects can learn about the benefits of joining HTA; while members can access knowledge, online training, and events.
Key website features
- User involvement and testing at all stages of the project to develop information architecture by listening to their needs
- Fully responsive design for multiple devices
- Comprehensive member directory
- Online event listing
- Online learning
- Committee networking area (add meetings, discussion and documents sharing)
- Interest management for personalised experience
- Searchable resource library
- Microsite creation and management
- Fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Committees Online learning