What they wanted
The old website was dated and organised by college departments departments rather than audiences, making content hard to find for a wide range of website users. We were tasked with building a fully responsive website and information architecture that put the user first. The other goal was to build a custom content management system that made it easier for teams to customise web content and manage membership - all in one place.
A mobile responsive, modern website running on PresideCMS that dramatically improved the user experience across the board and reflects the status and brand of the Royal College. Managing the website is much easier now that the whole team is able to share the reponsibility for content management.
A large part of the project was the development of seamless integration with Integra CRM. Both the Pixl8 and RCPath teams worked hard to ensure both systems work together to deliver the best possible user experience which now works without any reliance on the Integra OLS system. A list of features delivered and integrated is below.
Key website features
- User involvement and testing at all stages of the project to develop information architecture by listening to their needs
- Fully responsive design for multiple devices
- Online membership application process
- CPD Application
- Workforce data management
- Membership renewal
- Member directory
- Committee meeting diary
- Training application process
- Exam booking process
- Interest management for a personalised experience
- Event booking process
- Resource library
- Fully integrated with Iris Integra CRM
- Events and event bookings
- Training application
- Membership application