This Marketing Executive role will appeal to a creative, organised and results-driven individual who wants to hone their marketing skills in a dynamic and supportive environment.
Pixl8 has strong marketing foundations with an established marketing plan and approach. Content themes and assets are developed across the company websites, coordinated social media content and regular email programme.
Over the last year there have been some demonstrable successes in terms of brand awareness plus an increased interest in Pixl8 products and services with current and prospective clients, partners and influencers.
As Marketing Executive you will be key to providing daily, consistent content and intelligent marketing monitoring, digital advertising and liaison with third party contacts. You will be working with a part-time Senior Marketing Strategist and full time Marketing Strategist, on occasion freelancers and will be supported by the wider team.
You will be coached and supported in the role which has the potential to develop over time including participation in client-facing projects.
Who we are
Pixl8 is the go-to agency for membership organisations, associations and charities that are seeking digital solutions that go the extra mile. Since 2001, we’ve worked with over 200 organisations to build integrated websites, CRMs, bespoke software and more.
As a team we thought long and hard about who we are and what it means to work for Pixl8. These are the values that we feel collectively, define and inspire us, and that we look for in the partners we work with.
- We stretch our limits
- We act with integrity
- We are always accountable
- We care because it matters
- We dare to share
What this role includes:
- To update the website with regular news and promotional items
- To manage the social media content development, deployment and responding to third party posts to enhance Pixl8’s impact
- To produce blog content (eg. short news stories, case studies)
- To proof-read copy for contributed blogs and content
- To collate information such as statistics and client quotes
- To take photographs for digital and print channels and to enhance imagery for social media
- To record and edit film content for micro footage, vlogging and promotional activity
- To brief and work with the design team to produce content and advertising
- To be responsible for the production of print and promotional items to support Pixl8's direct marketing and sales promotion activity
- To set up, test and send out a regular monthly email newsletter and monthly events email plus occasional blast activity
- To set up automated emails
- To monitor and report on email activity
- To set up, monitor and provide statistics for Pixl8’s digital advertising including Google, LinkedIn and Twitter Ads
Client facing work
- To support the Senior Marketing Strategist and Marketing Strategist in client facing work as necessary e.g. to proof and format reports
- To check and log all marketing expenses and post them for swift payment
- To assist the team with other administrative tasks (eg. client events, reporting activity)
- To assist the CEO and Head of Operations where required
- To liaise with and provide information and content with our third party contacts
- To coordinate and set up meetings with third party partners
- To work with, collaborate and support the wider team in the office and at events as required
- 2 years minimum experience in a marketing production role
- High standard of written English and ability to write copy for a variety of audiences
- Skilled and experienced in website content management and using social media platforms
- Ability to manage email marketing activity from beginning to end
- Demonstrable interest in and experience of social media
- Confident and accurate in producing statistics
- Experience of using communications to boost awareness, engagement and conversion
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised
- Aptitude for attention to detail and carrying jobs through to completion
- Experience of B2B, digital and membership sectors
- Agency experience
- Understanding or experience of running Google Advertising campaigns
- Experience of HTML, Google Analytics and Photoshop or other similar digital media and reporting packages
- Understanding of CRM
- 25 days of holiday + recognised public holidays
- Weekly paid lunches
- Company socials
- Healthcare benefit